Páginas

21 de mai. de 2009

I miss you, shalalalalala

omigosh, today I don't have a lot of things to write about, most because I'm so sad that I'm not going to the JB show that it makes me feel empty...hahaha to much drama huh? I'm gonna stop it.
Today makes exactly one year since one of my biggest friends ever passed away. It was definitelly one of the worst days in my life. We've been friends since the 1st time we meet, two little girls 5 years old with dreams in a new school, the first official one. As the time goes by we start the little (and the big ones) fights, of course, what makes a real good friendship if we never had fights? Sometimes it become to ridiculous ways, stupid little girls fights, but, we always know that we have each other when we need. When we got to the High School we change to different schools, but we still there for each other. She discovered the disease in a Christimans eve of 2006. She been fighting with this for almost 2 years, and she proved her strenght. But, we lose her in a may's night of 2008. The pain that comes was, and still is, indescribable. She was one of my best friends, and she still is, I know that when I talk to her she can hear me, I know that the girl who use to watch Guns N' Roses dvds with me without complain is still watching for me, and she knows that she's my heroin, she believed in life when life forget about her. But we'll always remmember her, the face and the voice may get lost in the time, but in the heart never forgets somebody. Especially a great friend.

"I miss you, I miss your smille, and I still shead a tear every once and while and even though is different now you still here somehow, my heart won't let you go, and I need you to know, I miss you, shalalalalala, I miss you"

But, forgeting the pain I know she's in a better place now. With angels, as long as she probably is one right now.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

What do you think?