Páginas

16 de abr. de 2009

trainwreck...

Ok, the post's title doesn't make a loooot of sense, I know, we're not talking about trainwrecks today, how dangeours they are or anything else, I just wanna call it that way 'cause I really love Demi Lovato's song wich is called 'Trainwreck', have you ever heard it?? I love to hear it and sing along, actually I looove to sing along with Demi's, she has an amazing voice, and it makes you feel like you can sing as amazing as she! Isn't that awesome? I'm stupid, I know...but I love that.
I don't have a subject today, as usual...so, I'm gonna talk bout nothing, just writing in english cause I love it, and thinking bout anything at all, my mind is empty today, funny, once I have 2 texts 2night, hahahaha, I'm totally fucked...omg, what should I do? Go study you may say, and you know what? That's exactly what I'm going to do.
you know you love me (do you??)
xoxo;*

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

What do you think?