Páginas

12 de jul. de 2009

good sunday, fucking monday...rock's day o//, half-blood prince...ohoho what a week baby!

Tomorrow is rock's day! Há! Awesome!
A fan of music just like me should take it seriously, that's why I'm starting to read Slash autobiography today!
I used to be a great Gn'R fan and I still love them a lot and care about them, that's why this biography is making me feel excited. Ok, can't wait to start to read it!
Just had an awesome sunday, it's good cause they use to be sooooooooooo boring...haha
had such a good time with my little cousin, he's the cuttest little boy ever. we did some soap bubbles and keep lolling of it. so inocent and funny. i can't help but love him :)
my team Flamengo (the biggest one here in Brazil, you'll find about it on google) was playing an awesome time in the 1st period, but in the 2nd it becomes 2x2, danm it =( well, at least we didn't loose it. good, at all.
trying to find some pics of the last fashion show i was modeling but i can't =(
Well, excited for the next Harry Potter this week, guess i'll take a look at the book again before friday.
Tomorrow, well, a usual monday, what a fucking day. danm it! I hate mondays soooo baddly that you'll not believe. I've got almost an entire day working in a boring project for one of my two coleges. and in the next day i'll show this project to the mates. and then, i hope they'll leave me alone for a while, at least that's why july is for here in Brazil, our lovely winter vacation..hahaha, i love july.
After thuersday (I'm sure I wrote it wrong, but i meant the day that comes next to monday) I hope the only concern in my head be the anticipation for the new HP movie...I wanna my mind empty! JUST FOR A WHILE! is it that hard?? haha
ok, i'm going back to twitter while i take a look at Slash's biography, i guess it's in english. ok, i can write, talk and read in english, but i'm brazilian and i'd rather be with a book that's in portuguese. it makes my mind take some rest. haha
gotta go
xoxo;*

2 comentários:

  1. use whatever you want... just come! hahahahaha! no believe me! mine is muc boring than yours! hahaha you don't believe me? ok i'm waiting for u! hahahahaha well... Black Eyed Peas doesn't come here too :(((( hahahaha
    :**
    Flamengo? wow :D hmm sounds interesting :D

    ResponderExcluir
  2. hahahaha, we live in 'Lost cities', that's the point...hahaha
    at least ur in europe, it has glam, kinda...hahaha, i'm in south america, how 'blargh' is that? hahaha
    yeah, and it is, great team, great team, bur make us suffer a lot, but i love it anyway :)
    xoxo

    ResponderExcluir

What do you think?