Páginas

21 de jul. de 2009

here we go again.

Yeah, it was inspired by Demi Lovato's new album...lol
YOu know what? It's cool to be in holiday/vacation, whatever, the only problem is that I don't have anything to say! haha, my days have been full of dvds and twitter and that's all! bored =/
I need some fashion projects to do!
The coolest thing that happen this week was that my Jonas Brothers the Concert Experience arrived 2 days b4 I was hoping for it. And it was cool, wow, really cool, the dvd is awesome, better than I thought act...bad fan I am =(
But, that's all! Wow, I'm boring...hahah
This week I hope I could spend some time with an old friend with easy laughs, chocolate and being a McFanatic. Sounds good. Girlie thing.
Maybe some BBQ with friends, and then get ready for get back to study! Can't wait to create something new! I'll let you see it, promisse! xx

ps.: By the way, have you already heard Demi's new record?? Well, hope so! I'm doing it now! ^^)

Um comentário:

  1. hahaha i undefrstand u! but i guess my days are much more boring than yours :D lol
    anyway... being on holiday is still coolest thing ever hahahahaha

    ResponderExcluir

What do you think?