Páginas

4 de jul. de 2009

"she hates the sun, cause it proves she's not alone...

...and the world doesn't revolve around her soul"
(black keys - nick jonas; jonas brothers)
Well, I was thinking bout this song that Nick wrote and every time I hear it I can't help but be very touched. He has a beautiful and pure way to write that it's amazing. This song is really deep. his voice is deep. the lyric make sense and you can't hel but think about it all day.

Finally: vacation. I thought july will never come!!! But here we go.
I'll spend my july free time doing fashion searchs in my favorite fashion blogs, sites and magazines, thinking bout what I'm gonna tattoo...yeah, I'll, finally 18! YUPI!
very excited bout a lot of things.
Runaway in the next week, so probably new photos. My sis wanna play the photographer, but I really need a good place to do it. Inside home is too...home =/
well, don't know. Wish me a empty mind for vacation. After the runaway candies, dvds, internet and maybe a few books.
I don't have too much to talk about today. A few Vogues magazines to read, new shoes to use...that's it for today.
xoxo;*

follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com/brunelatc

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

What do you think?